LED Lights Installations

Do you want nicer looking lights that will lower your power bill.

LED (light emitting diode) lighting is always becoming bigger and bigger with new products on the market ever month there is never a better time than now to invest in LED technology.
There are many positives to LED lighting around the house or in any commercial space.
Benefits of LED lighting:
- Long life, this is in our opinion the main benefit of LED lighting, one LED depending on brand and quality can last up to 100,000 hours, this is 11 years of continuous operation or 22 years at 50% operation, this saves money in the long run as no need to be getting new globes every year let alone the annoyance of changing the globe its self
- Energy efficient, LED lighting is very energy efficient which means for cheaper bills. LED’s can be up to 80% efficient whereas old incandescent globes can be around the 20% mark. This means 80% of the power that is used is being used as light leaving a loss of only 20% in heat. Generally halogen downlights will be 35w where as a LED downlight will be around 12w
- Ecologically friendly, LED’s contain no toxic chemicals whereas most florescent tubes will contain harmful chemicals such as mercury